Adion Systems is in the business of helping companies and the people who run them reach their highest potential. We do it through deep engagement with our customers – on the shop floor and in the office. Partnering decades of shop experience with the latest thinking in information technology, our goal is to provide innovative software and hardware solutions to age-old problems.
We believe that a great environment is a crucial part of doing great work. With flexible hours and telecommuting possibilities; we want team members to find the balance that works for them. If you’re feeling inspired at three in the morning or want to take your laptop to the park on a sunny day, we understand. At Adion, the focus isn’t about when you’re at the office, it’s about letting you do great things.
We are looking for a full time team member. A Web Application Developer who is motivated to combine their programming, database and design skills. Responsibilities will include design and implementation of back-end code libraries, design and implementation of new features, and integration of custom tools into third party development applications.
– Develop new user-facing features
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use
– Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
– QA and testing
– Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
– Good understanding of at least one server-side scripting language (PHP, Ruby, Python, etc)
– Good understanding of database concepts, NoSQL a plus
– Good understanding of Git
– Good understanding of C/C++
– Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
– Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
– Understanding of TypeScript a plus
– Knowledge of Lua a plus
Flexible Work Hours (Core hours with remote or off hour options)
Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience and skills
Dynamic and experienced team